Saturday, March 20, 2010

He may look cute...



but don't let that face fool you! He is my crazy child! He puts everything in his mouth, climbs on EVERYTHING (and he is just barely learning how to walk), knows when the bathroom door is open and B-lines for the bathroom, knows when the kitchen gates are down and goes straight to under the sink, laughs at me when I tried to tell him no, pulls hair like no other (has made his 4 year old brother cry and I have threatened to shave my head), and pinches as hard as he can ( I think he has left hickies on my neck from pinching so hard).

But with all his craziness he is a cuddlebug, he has learned how to give kisses, he has the BEST belly laugh, talks all the time (even though I can't understand him), wakes up in the morning so happy, still takes two naps (most days), plays so good with his brother, sleeps through the night and is a great bather! Oh and he is the cutest baby ever! I guess this all makes up for his craziness and I wouldn't change him for anything in the world!

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh my....he is CUTE, CUTE!!

Olive-us said...

He really is so darn cute!

Presley family said...

STOP IT!!!! He is too cute!!!
BIG HUGS!!

Krystal said...

Hey! Just wanted to say thanks again for the invite to the park. It was a lot of fun and it's always nice to get out of the house, have some adult conversation, and wear the kids out. They both crashed on the way home and now I get a little quiet time. :)