Friday, July 13, 2007

blogs

this picture of Salvador is quite funny because my mom bought him this shirt for 4th of july for family pictures. So he had it untucked with a white tshirt underneath and my mom wanted him to tuck it in. He thought it looked funny, so he took it to the extremes and made himself look like a real dork. Just for those of you who haven't seen my husband, he really doesn't dress like this. Please be aware that I didn't marry a special person.






I guess it is time for me to post pictures of my family except the fact that I don't like myself in pictures so i am just going to post pictures of my son. Here he is having a fugdesicle. I never knew watching a child eat ice cream could be so fun. I have learned that my child loves ice cream. The only down fall is the mess that i have to clean up afterwards. But it sure was fun while it was happening.


3 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

your son is adorable. i would totally come this weekend but nick and i are going to las vegas for our anniversary on the 17th. 8 years can you believe it. we spurlged, we're staying at a 5 star hotel and eating at 5 star restuarants, spas the works. we figured we might as well do it at least once. we need to get together soon, maybe next week sometime. sarah and i have been in touch, i had a question for her and we all need to gather for some fun.

Sarah Hull said...

VICKI!!! I love your pictures! The one of Sal sr. was cracking me up! "JR". is a doll and I want to kiss him all the time. I am SO excited for your party!!!

Rachel Garces said...

Ok so I just got your message, we have something screwy going on with our phones at the house. we have a guy coming. we changed our cell numbers. we got at new provider, (949)616-6063. we need to get together soon.