Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Final Harry Potter
I don't know how many of you are into the Harry Potter books but I am a FANATIC!!! I bought the final book on Monday and started reading it around 5:00 that evening. I got into it and went to sleep about 11:00 after reading about 259 pages (remind you there are 759 pages in the book). I woke up about 8:00 in the morning and began reading again. I finished the book by 7:00 pm that evening. I was amazed that i finished a book of that size in a little over 24 hours. It was one of the best books i read. I was left with such a great feeling inside because of the book but I was a little sad because it was the final book in such a great series. Seriously, those of you who haven't gotten into Harry Potter, you really need to. It is such a great story with a really good message. My mother in law told me that in Mexico, a certain religion (i won't name it) told its followers not to read the book because it was evil. I was amazed. I guess they don't know that it is about how good conquers evil and how if you really want to get deep, you can look at Harry Potter as a savior type figure. I don't want to ruin the book for anyone so that is all I will say. I just had to express my feelings about such a wonderful book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nick is just as particular about Harry Potter he didn't finish the book as fast as you only because i wouldn't let him. that's not fair. My week is semi open, nick and i were hoping to take the kids to the beach one day. and Nicks sister marissa is down from utah with her kids for the week so i'm sure we are doing something at some point i just don't know when. when is good for you guys?
ok, you need to put some more posts on your blog. i want to see more pics of your fam. and lets get together please
Post a Comment