Well, I know it has been a while since I last saw you Sal, but this is a bit more change than I expected to see!! This is Sara Musser-Tucker, from LB1st Ward! Glad to see that all is well with you and your little family!
I am a working mom who is trying to stay sane with a 2 year old son (Salvador). I have a wonderful husband, Sal, who I have been married to for 5 years. Life is good, busy but good.
11 comments:
Is that the lip gloss I left in your mini-van?
I'll tell you what.
I am scared.
YYYYYYYEESSSS!
very worried.
Is this a normal occurance in your house?
We need a simple explanation....
Nah! Sal looks great in HOT pink lip gloss HAHA! :)
Well, I know it has been a while since I last saw you Sal, but this is a bit more change than I expected to see!! This is Sara Musser-Tucker, from LB1st Ward! Glad to see that all is well with you and your little family!
Ok, school is out... I want to see an update.. wink!!! I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
poor sal.
I have never met the guy and this is probably how I will remember him for the rest of my life.
HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Post a Comment