Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I need your prayers!!!!!!!

Just a quick post and I will follow up with pictures of my life! Thanks to a wonderful parents and amazing in-laws, Sal and I have put an offer on a house in Long Beach! It is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! It is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family room, living room, AIR CONDITIONING, A DISHWASHER, and a backyard (which I currently do not have). It is a bank repo but the bank totally fixed it up and it doesn't need much except some carpet and new paint (the paint is actually good but some funky colors: purple bedroom, pink family room and baby blue bathroom). It listed for 389,900 and those of you in live in California are probably thinking, WOW!! That is a great find and it is over in a really nice area! Here is the deal and where all of you come in: Because of the good price, they had over 20 offers on the home! We did some quick thinking and some quick number crunching and decided to make an offer on the house yesterday (they closed the listing because of all the offers). We offered more than they listed it for and we should find out in a week if we get the house. I need you ALL to pray that we can get this house. I feel really good about it and it is so amazing! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray that the bank accepts our offer and I will invite you all, if we get the home, for a BBQ! I know this week is going to drag on!!!

Side note: Only one more week of school! June 12th is my last day!!! I SERIOUSLY cannot wait!

8 comments:

Mamasita said...

How fun! A new house!! I'm going to call you right now.

Hilarie said...

I will definately keep you guys in my prayers! Getting a house is such a huge deal, good luck!

Jenny said...

Let me know how it goes. Is this the same house you told me about?

Rachel Garces said...

Right on, I hope you get it. That is so exciting. I'll keep you in our prayers.

Jeanette said...

yay! i hope it works out for you two. house buying is sooooo incredibly painful. but once its over, it rocks. our prayers are with you.

Hess Fam said...

Oh WOW Vicki! Very exciting news. Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Titel Family said...

Good luck! I hope you guys get it.

Sarah Hull said...

We will for sure keep our fingers crossed... especially if there is a BBQ involved!!! Good luck! Such exciting times for you guys!