I promise I will be updating soon! I can't find the thing that hooks up to my computer to download pictures but as soon as I find that, I will update! Sorry!
Hey! It's been a while since I have been by your blog! If you guys are looking for a house, my neighbors are moving and they are listing the house this weekend! There is an open house this Saturday- not sure about the time. I also don't know for how much. I'm guessing in the hi 4's or low 5's. We could be neighbors :)
I am a working mom who is trying to stay sane with a 2 year old son (Salvador). I have a wonderful husband, Sal, who I have been married to for 5 years. Life is good, busy but good.
1 comment:
Hey! It's been a while since I have been by your blog! If you guys are looking for a house, my neighbors are moving and they are listing the house this weekend! There is an open house this Saturday- not sure about the time. I also don't know for how much. I'm guessing in the hi 4's or low 5's. We could be neighbors :)
Post a Comment