This week has been crazy. I can't believe Christmas is in a week! Where did the time go? Anyway, last Friday Sal, Salvador and I went to our ward Christmas party. It was beautifully decorated and my son has no fear of Santa. Santa came in and Salvador went running over and gave him the biggest hug! It was too cute!


Because finals week is this week, Sal has been super busy studying on his weekends. So Salvador and I went to my sister's Christmas party on Saturday. Same thing with Santa, the boy has no fear! I love it.

My favorite party of all was yesterday. My neice, Kate, had her fourth birthday party and it was a princess tea party at this cute little princess teahouse place over in Long Beach. She was told to invite 4 friends, so she invited 3 girls and Salvador. He was the only boy and he was to be the prince. Because I refused to spend money on a prince costume that would only be used for a party, I dressed him up in a blazer and khaki's, bought him a crown and a sword, because all princes have swords. It was so cute. I think he got a little bored though because there were SOOOOO many girl toys. He had absolutely no interest in the make-up or dolls or jewelry, so he mostly played with the tea set! It was so cute! He was big pimpin!!!!!

Sal and Kate, the birthday princess!

The ladies-in-waiting!

His harem of women (or girls)!
I was sitting in my living room before work this morning and realized I am truly blessed and I am really thankful for all I have. I am especially thankful that I have 3 weeks off for Christmas (starting Friday) and Sal will be done with school for the semester tomorrow and then be done with school in May! I CAN'T WAIT!! He actually got an early Christmas and graduation gift! I would say he is pretty spoiled!

This isn't his car, but the exact same car he has. It is a fully loaded 2006 Chevy Impala! We got the best deal, thanks to a member of the church who owns the dealership! He loves it and I am a little envious but I still love my minivan!
One last picture, I want to kiss those lips!!! Seriously, can he be any more cute?? I think not!
1 comment:
It's great that Sal likes Santa, but sometimes the kids who don't make better pictures. Check out my niece with santa...
http://kendraandseth.blogspot.com/2008/12/classic.html
Post a Comment