Thursday, December 18, 2008

Should I be worried???

As I type this, my husband, my brother-in-law, and my husband's best friend (who is a male)are seeing this movie!!!
No women, just 3 grown men going to see this! I can't stop laughing! Now, I have never read the books or seen the movie myself but from what I know, it is a chick-flick. I think they all think it is about vampires. I am dying! I can't wait to see what he says after he has seen it! Do your husbands or boyfriends have any moments where they get in touch with their feminine side? Please share!!!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my Vicki, i'm dying laughing!!!!! Wow 3 grown men without women seeing this movie is too much! Yeah I think they may be a tad disappointed when it's over.

A Rosie Family said...

Hilarous! Did they like it?

Laura said...

haha I'm dying to know what their reaction was when they got home.

Rebecca M said...

How funny! I made my hubby go with me to see it, and he didn't hate it, but he didn't really think it was that great...it really is a love story! But props to them for being "secure" enough in their masculinity to go at it female-free!

Shabwan said...

You don't know me...but I have got to know...what happened when the men got home from the movie???

Peck Family said...

be worried... be very very worried

Mamasita said...

Gerk face it is time for a new post!!
On the double!

Rob and Jenn said...

Let us know if they liked it...I've read the books and seen the movie...it is definately for girls!!