Tuesday, September 22, 2009

4 month stats

Samuel is almost 5 months now, but it is never to late to give the stats.

Weighs in at 17lbs 11 oz (I like them big)

Height: 27 inches
77% percentile for both (which I never understand how they come up with percentages).
Still doesn't sleep through the night (wakes up sometime between 2:30 and 4:30). Then wakes again at 6:30 and if I am lucky, he will go back to sleep.

Wakes up very happy and talks in his bed for at least 10 minutes.

Thinks Salvador is so funny.

Is just starting to roll over but still no desire to roll.

Has the cutest giggle and is EXTREMELY ticklish.

Grows hair at a rapid rate. Has already had 2 haircuts since birth.

Just started eating solid foods (favorite: bananas, least favorite: peas. Do you blame him?)

Loves to suck on his fingers (takes after me. I sucked my thumb until I was... let's just say I was in my teens)!

Says dadada

Eyes are still a bluish green!

I love this kid! He is such a good baby! Even after all I went through, if they were like him and Salvador, I would have 10 more! Okay, maybe only 2!
One of his many trips to Disneyland! I love his dimples!Playing hide and seek with Salvador. This was his hiding spot! Don't worry, they are clean clothes!

Having fun playing with a balloon!

7 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

What a cutie!

Rebecca M said...

He is sooooo adorable! I can't wait to see what my own kids look like, gotta love that white/mexican mix!

Jenny said...

He is adorable!

Presley family said...

WAYYYYY too cute for words!!!!!!

Allison said...

:) Fun pictures of your littlest. I enjoyed watching him at Stake Conference! :) Glad that he's doing so well!

Mamasita said...

HE'S SO CUTE!! HIS DIMPLES ARE TO DIE FOR!

Team Smith Adventures said...

Love the pictures, especially the one in the laundry basket :)
-Christy