Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What we have been up to (warning: picture overload)

I have been lagging it with blogging, as usual. So lots of pictures, not so many words.

Sal got a teaching job!! YAY! That means I now work from home and take care of my boys! And he still goes to school 3 days a week. It is crazy but next semester should be a little less stressful!

Celebratory dinner with family and friends at Cheesecake Factory, Sal's favorite!This little (or should I say huge) guy turned 6 months. He proudly weighs in at 19lbs 13 oz and 28 inches long. He rolls EVERYWHERE, still says dada and now says mama, only when crying or mad. He only wakes up once a night but it makes Salvador want to come sleep in our room because he doesn't want to be in the room with a crying baby. I got figure out how to keep Salvador in his own room.

We celebrated Halloween. Salvador was my power ranger (his own choosing), Samuel was my monkey, Sal was my big, cuddly bear and well, I was a chola. I couldn't come up with anything else. And if you haven't noticed, I dyed my hair brown (Thanks Megan, I am still loving it!)

Mostly, we have just been hanging out and living life. Salvador and Samuel are really starting to play more. Salvador loves having him around and Samuel just laughs when Salvador is around, even when he is being poked, prodded and pulled!!













No comments: