I love Sarah Hull! She took our family pictures last weekend and she did a FABULOUS job! Seriously, if you are in need of a photographer, she is the girl you want. Here are just a few of the hundred she gave me and it only took 20 minutes! She is excellent! Take a look at her website if you want more information. It is http://sarahhullphotography.blogspot.com
She did a great job! I like the one of the two boys together. I don't know where you live and we were at my nephew's blessing on sunday so I haven't been able to get you an invitation. I'm having a little holiday party at my house on Friday night...I have it posted on my blog. Check it out!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
I am a working mom who is trying to stay sane with a 2 year old son (Salvador). I have a wonderful husband, Sal, who I have been married to for 5 years. Life is good, busy but good.
7 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Sarah did a fabulous job!
thanks vicki!!! I appreciate the shout out! It sure was fun!
These look great! I especially love the father/son one.
Vicky! Your family pics are adorable!! :) I hope you guys are doing great! How's everything out there in Lakewood these days?
She did a great job! I like the one of the two boys together. I don't know where you live and we were at my nephew's blessing on sunday so I haven't been able to get you an invitation. I'm having a little holiday party at my house on Friday night...I have it posted on my blog. Check it out!
Love them!!!! She did ours as well and I love them!!! OH, and I am LOVING your hair dark!!! One hot Momma!!!!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment