I finally connected to a fast internet so i can post some pictures. Nothing has been really exciting in my life but I don't have any pictures of me and Sal so I thought I would post some.
Sal and I really do like each other but we thought it would be fun to make stupid faces at each other. We are a little special.
I like taking pictures from this angles because it hides my double chin. Am I really that white??
3 comments:
Very cute.
Cute couple. you are seriously special in the first one. I am proud of you for posting it. You are a supermodel in the others though. Thanks for the camera angle tip.
This comment is in response to the Zuniga Family about their article on "Passing of a friend" Aug 17th.
9/10/07
Gary’s Friends and Family
It was such a shock for me to hear about Gary Hubbling, I can tell you I have known Gary for many years. He had many that loved and admired him. I thought we would be in rest home in wheel chair still telling each other stories about out lives. He was a one of a kind. He never spoke loudly, he had a cute little laugh, and reminded me of John Denver with his glasses on, he was a short but Gentle Giant. He loved nature, and when he returned from his live in the mountains, he looked like a mountain man. I don't think he knew how many people loved him because of the way he touched their lives. His students were very fortunate to have him as a teacher. I am sure he made a difference in many lives and never knew it . He truly did love his family especially spending time with his nieces & nephews. He would have made a great dad. I know he always wanted kids. I know he had many tragedies in his life and always seemed to know what to say and do for everyone else having a problem. So many of us didn't realize he needed help too, even I let him down, and for that I will feel guild forever. I will learn from it though, I will pay more attention helping others with problems. I agree in many cases friends can be more important than family, we all need to be the better friends and watch out for those we love. Life is so short. He left this world too soon. I would like to thank Gary for being a good friend to me for more than 40 years, I will miss him. May he finally be at peace free of pain & demons.
I will always hold is memory fondly in my heart, it is comforting to know I have another Angel in heaven watching over me
Sharon Bradford, FV CA
Post a Comment