Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grandparents rule




I don't know if it is just my child but anytime his grandpa is around, I cease to exist. Salvador absolutely adores his grandpa. We went over to Sal's parents house and my son was having a mental breakdown. He just wouldn't stop crying. Then, to my rescue, comes grandpa. As soon as grandpa came in the room, he got so excited and from then on out, he wouldn't leave grandpa's side. Is this common? Does anyone else's kids act better when other people are around? Everytime I leave him with someone, they always tell me "oh he didn't cry once" and "he is so good." Now granted i believe my child is wonderful, but when he is with me, if he doesn't get his way, he cries or whines. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

2 comments:

Olive-us said...

Vicki, I am so happy you finally updated your blog!
I feel your pain with Sal. In Olive's case, when daddy is around, the world is magically perfect. Enjoy the break from the fits.
p.s.
Kasey is coming to our neck of the woods tomorrow. Stop by my moms and swim with us! Sarah and her girls, Megan and her daughter, and Olive and I will all be there. Come anytime after 1pm!

Sarah Hull said...

how cute are those pictures? I seriously want to eat Jr. up. He is ADORABLE!