Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Songs

So this morning I woke up singing a song. Not a cool song, not a popular song but a kids song. I woke up singing "Look at me, me, me. I am 3, 3, 3. I'm as happy as can be, be, be." Yes, I was singing a Barney song. My son ABSOLUTELY LOVES Barney. I am not such a big fan, but when you watch it everyday for an hour, the songs start to stick in your head. As much as Barney starts to get annoying, it entertains Salvador for at least an hour while I can do what I need to do. But can they please start singing better songs? Does anyone feel my pain?

5 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

i've had high school musical 2 in my head for a week. well since you can't meet till after 3 we'll figure out a plan. life is good. busy but good. i can't wait till school starts so my kids will go away for a while. i am going crazy. they fight all day long.

Heather said...

Hey Vicki it's Heather Roccazzella! You have such a cute little boy!! I totally feel your pain. I wake up in the middle of the night occasionally and i'll have some Wiggles song stuck in my head. Or i'll have a song stuck in my head throughout the day. Oh the life of a mother!!

Rachel Garces said...

saturday works for me, just in the late morning early afternoon, soccer games now. let me know which sat. works for you guys.

Sarah Hull said...

I've had that dang "yo gabba gabba" song in my head for two days.. it's not even a song.. it's just obnoxious music.
I'm excited to go to lunch with you and rachel. that will be fun.

Olive-us said...

Vicki, it's time to update!