Rachel tagged me so I guess I should do it and Jeanette pointed out to me on Sunday that I have posted anything new, so I guess I should. I am supposed to post rules but most everyone I know has been tagged, so you know the rules. Just post 6 interesting things about yourself.
1. I once drove 9 hours, through 2 blizzards, just to have in-n-out. When I was in college at Utah State, my roommate, Amanda and I, were really craving in-n-out. The closest one was in Las Vegas and that was about 7 hours from Logan. However, because it was snowing pretty hard, it took a little longer. Oh, and we left Logan at like 8:00 pm and arrived in Mesquite at 3 in the morning because we were so tired. But seriously, it was so extremely fun. We stayed in Vegas that saturday night and drove back to Logan on Sunday, so we could go to school on Monday. So much fun!!!
2. I am really OCD when it comes to spelling and grammar. Now, I know I am an English teacher and I make writing mistakes all the time, most of which are typoes. However, when I read other people's blogs or comments on myspace and they have spelling or grammar errors, I want to leave a comment asking them to fix the errors. Now if it looks like it was a typo, it doesn't really bother me but when I can tell it was accidentally spelled wrong and they didn't use spell check, it really irks me. I guess that sounds snobby of me but I just can't help it. So far, I haven't corrected anyone's blog because I know people would be offended. And if I have any errors in this blog, feel free to correct me.
3. I know all the words to the rap song, "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-lot and I am really proud of that!
4. I don't know if I should admit this, but I kissed more boys in my life than 3 of my roommates combined. Not that I have kissed a lot of boys, okay maybe a few but kissing is fun. Now I just kiss one man. I also told my mia maids that it is okay to kiss on the first date. Luckily, I have not been released from my calling...yet!!! I just told them not to tell their parents!! I also told them it was okay, as long as that was all they did on the rest of their dates until they got married. I think I covered my tracks pretty well.
5. I missed 48 days in my senior English class and still passed the class with a B. I never went to school my senior year but still managed to graduate with a 3.4. Now I teach seniors and I love to catch all the kids in my own class that try to pull the same things I did. Unfortunately for them, they can't miss 48 days and still pass. School rules these days are much different from when I was in school.
6. I am scared of heights. Not everything that is high scares me but I will list the things that scare me. I hate: going up mountain roads, ladders, Supreme Scream at Knott's Berry Farm (I can't believe I actually did it), and really high balconies. I would say sky diving and bungee jumping but I have never done that, nor do I ever plan to.
Okay, I am done. Now I am going to tag: Jeanette, Allison, Julie, Shawna and Sarah (I know you have done it before, but I like hearing random things).
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you told your mia maids that! Not that I didn't kiss on the first date, but that you'd say that in our ward. You must not have any of the bishop's kids in your class!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May your family be blessed this wonderful Holiday Season!
BIG HUGS,
Jason, Julie, Collin, and Regan
Post a Comment