Salvador turned 2 on the 8th of February and we had a fun party for him on the 10th. I didn't have a big party because: 1. I don't think he needs a huge party because he is 2 and won't remember and 2. my child is SOOOO incredibly spoiled, he didn't need any more toys or clothes. We just had family (which still was about 30 people) and had some yummy carne asada, rice, beans, the best potato salad EVER, homemade salsa and homemade guacamole. No party would be complete without a pinata.

Last year at his party, we had a pinata and he wouldn't go near it. This year, I think he got the hang of it.

The birthday boy. Notice the shirt. "Lock up your daughters." I love it!

His buddy, Moku, from church.

He couldn't decide if he wanted cake or a cupcake so he at both. Luckily for me, he didn't finish either of the. He just ate a little of both and was off to play.
I know it has been a while and I forgot to blog about my niece's baptism. Devynn, turned 8 in January and was baptized. It was short and only family was there because she is shy and doesn't like to be the center of attention. Jake, her 7 year old brother, gave the talk on baptism and then her dad, Shane baptized her. I can't believe that she is that old. It is so wierd that it feels like I just got the phone call yesterday that she was born. 
Jake giving his talk. So cute!!! He did such a good job!
Sal and Austin. Seriously, Austin is such a doll! I die over him!
The whole fam!
My little boy! Seriously, have you seen a cuter boy???
Finally, just to leave you with one last photo of Salvador. I can't handle his face! He makes me laugh!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday BIG guy!!! Ok, his shirt is too cute!! Where did you get that??
BIG HUGS,
Julie
What a darling birthday boy! I love his little church outfit!
Hi Vicki! I can't believe your little boy is two already. Just wait....it only gets worse from here! lol Well good to see ya on here. I'll add you to my friends if you don't mind.
Mandi
Post a Comment