Saturday, February 23, 2008

What did you do on Friday night?

Sal, Salvador and I went to a fun party. There was food, dancing, singing and playing! If any of you want to go next time to this great party, call me up and we will invite you over!

The venue: Salvador's little tent in his room

All of us squeezed in there. What you don't see, is Sal and I are half way out of the tent. It is a tight fit!After eating and drinking juice. We danced and sangs songs like "Potorn" (Popcorn Popping), "Tida" (Itsy Bitsy Spider), and "Barney" (the Barney Song). It sure was a blast! Probably the best party I have been to in a while!After all the fun, both of my men pooped out! (well we tried to get a picture of Salvador pretending to sleep but because my camera takes too long, this was after he "woke up." Sal, however, is doing a great impression!)

What did you do on Friday night??

6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

you guys are fun parents! hmmm friday night... bryant went to a Clippers game with his friends, I ordered food in, the girls watched a new movie and then we all went to sleep early. obviously not having as much fun as you guys!

Becca Jones said...

Hello! It's always good to hear from someone who knows our family! I'm totally adding you to my friends list! I can see that you're married with an adorable son! WOW! Don't feel old... you can feel old when I'm the one with kids! :) Thanks for the condolences about my Grandma, but Grandpa is holding up! :)

SUMMER said...

You guys are such the party animals! I wish I could have made it last night! I saw pictures and you two looked great dressed up!

Jodie said...

Friday nights used to be date nights with Steve but now they are going to be replaced with date nights with the kiddos, thanks for a great idea for one of the nights! My kids LOVE tents.

Braden and Jodee said...

Hey Vicki: Just answering your question from my blog... The Sabrina is the dress with the cowl neck. Cap sleeve, hits just below the knee. The Nina is 3/4 sleeve, with stripes at the bottom. Kind of a A line dress with a V-neck. Hope that helps! Call me anytime :)

Rob and Jenn said...

Thanks for finding me. I love seeing your blog. It's fun catching up with college friends...where has the time gone? Your kid is CUTE! I better lock up my daughter just like his shirt says.