Saturday, May 17, 2008

I am not dead!

I will try to blog this week. Over the past month, I have graded over 200 papers, with at least 60 more to go. Life is crazy but I will try to update this week, with pictures. Not like anyone cares. I don't think anyone really reads my blog anyway! Thanks to those who make me feel important! Sometimes nice words really help me through a hard week! Life is stressful but I am getting through it!

11 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

Woman, you're crazy, I click on your blog everytime i'm on. I've been waiting for you to post something new. I almost left a comment on your last post to remind you I didn't know what was going on with you. I'm sorry you're having a tough week. hang in there. And when you're not super busy lets get together.

Sarah Hull said...

Vicki, we miss your blogs! Come back to us!
I am sorry life is so crazy! Summer is just around the corner! Party time then!

Presley family said...

Yes, people do come and check on you and your sweet little family!!! I am sure you are counting down the days until summer!!!

SUMMER said...

So the good news is that school is almost out right??? Wanna meet up again for some lunch with Amanda?

amanda said...

vicki, you are one in a million...students threatening? you are CRAZY!!!! (and hilarious)

Rob and Jenn said...

Don't stop the blog posts. It's fun to see what you are thinking and up to. I know I'm not the best at leaving comments...but I still read, I promise!

Jodie said...

I'm checkin' on you girl! Hang in there, summer is right around the corner. Only 5 more days of school for us, can't wait!

Olive-us said...

Vicki, come back.
Then maybe i will return your calls...sorry. :)

amanda said...

MAYBE we will go to Sprinkles, I think we should DEFINITELY go to Sprinkles, to heck with lunch, who needs food when you have cupcakes...I am pretty happy right now, "there is no time like the present" I have seen things turn sour quickly so I am holding on to what I have...xo mo

Maosi Fam said...

hi Vicki...this is tara (hardey)and iam in the middle of making and getting ready to send out the invites for Tamis' baby shower and i dont have your addresss and info...could you send it to me please=) thank you

tara maosi (hardey)

Betsy said...

I cchek into your blog all the time too! And, I will pray for the house. That's such an exciting/streesful time. Good luck!!