Saturday, June 7, 2008

Update on house and reason for no pictures

We didn't get the house. Someone WAY over bid us but suprisingly, I wasn't too sad. Obviously, that house wasn't for us. We have looked at some nice ones, so we are going out next week with our agent to look some more. By the way, the reason for no pictures is because they are on my other laptop and the battery died and the charger doesn't work so I have to go buy a new one. I will try to post pics today!

8 comments:

Titel Troop said...

Sorry the house didn't work out for you guys. Hey we have a bank repo down the street! You can still be in the same ward!

Mamasita said...

good attitude gerky! Good luck looking!

Titel Troop said...

The house is off Centrailla (sp?) and I don't know the nameof the other street. It's across from the LW Hgh School and has a bunch of signs posted that it's a bank repo. It's easy to find. It looks to be in good shape on the outside...the lawn needs works and is overgrown. There is also another one 2 houses down from us, on Briercrest but that hasn't been advertised, the neighbor told us it was foreclosed on. If you want more info send me an email or give me a call. Ladybugmt@hotmail.com

SUMMER said...

There will be another one that is better!

Jim and Allison said...

Sorry it didn't work out, something will come along that will be just right for you. I'm happy for you and your son moving closer to potty training!

Betsy said...

I think you totally have the best attitude about this. House hunting is such a bitter sweet thing, but when it all comes together and you have that first night in your house - it's all worth it. Good Luck!!

Jenny said...

There's always AZ. You could come be my neighbor and we can die of heat together:)

Jodie said...

Something else will come along! Stay positive. I'll be out next month, can't wait!