I don't want my boy getting girls at the young age of 2 1/2. So it was time.
I told Sal I wanted to grow his hair out for a year, that was in February. But today, I just couldn't handle the hair anymore. It was an afro puff and crazy. I sure do miss the curls though. They were so cute!
I didn't know his hair was so curly!!! I just did that to Riley....although his was long and stright. Don't they look like completely different kids when they get their hair cut?? It took me a while to get used to it. Made Riley look alot younger! Time to start growing it all over agian.
He'll still get the girls w/out the curls. I am checking out those lips, watch out girl! Steve comes home in 13 days!!!! Can't wait. Hey, BTW, did Sal like his picture????
I am a working mom who is trying to stay sane with a 2 year old son (Salvador). I have a wonderful husband, Sal, who I have been married to for 5 years. Life is good, busy but good.
12 comments:
Very nice! I didn't realize how big his dimples are, VERY CUTE!
Oh my gosh, that kid is cute with our without hair. He is a doll!
Super cute! Miss you guys!
He's a looker!
what, where did his curls go? Look at my boy, come on Vicki you can do it. Try again. So worth it.
wow- that was really curly and so adorable!!!
I didn't know his hair was so curly!!! I just did that to Riley....although his was long and stright. Don't they look like completely different kids when they get their hair cut?? It took me a while to get used to it. Made Riley look alot younger! Time to start growing it all over agian.
I think your are in trouble with or with out curls! win!! He is such a cutie!!! How is school going?
He'll still get the girls w/out the curls. I am checking out those lips, watch out girl! Steve comes home in 13 days!!!! Can't wait. Hey, BTW, did Sal like his picture????
I don't know... I'm pretty sure the girls will be lining up! He is so cute!!
afro or no afro he is HOT!!!!!! xo mo
He's cute no matter what you do. Let's play soon!
Post a Comment