Friday, October 24, 2008
Interesting take on Prop. 8
I don't like to get political on my blog because most of my views differ from that of many of my friends. Yes, I am proud to be a Democrat. Anyway, that is beside the point. I do feel just as strongly about voting yes on Prop. 8 as many of my friends, church leaders and even colleagues. Unfortunately, because I am a member of the CTA, people assume that I will vote no on Prop. 8. WRONG! I will be voting yes on Prop. 8. This is such an interesting and very controversial topic, Sal posted an article he wrote for one of his classes on his blog. If you are interested to hear his take on prop. 8 (he too is voting yes), visit his blog at salvadormzuniga.blogspot.com It is very interesting and quite historical, so be prepared! I promise I will update with pictures and fun stories soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what is CTA?
Post a Comment