
Two great things happened on Tuesday: Prop. 8 passed and Barack Obama became president-elect! In honor of our new president, my sister threw a celebratory dinner (it was actually before he was elected but we knew it was coming.
We had fried chicken, BBQ ribs, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes! It was delicious and filled our bellies! I will say that I was super impressed with John McCain's speech! It was very moving and heartfelt! Although, I thought his crowd was rude but he was kind in quieting them down! I love that I was a part of history and knowing (and hoping) that someone is now if office that will help make our country better and try his best (with the help of some good advisors and Congress) to restore our economy, our health care system and education. Okay enough about politics, onto to some updates!
Halloween was great! My son got more candy than I can handle! We went to 2 trunk or treats and then went trick-o-treating! For our ward Halloween party, Sal and I dressed up as ghosts and Salvador was Mickey Mouse!
Sorry about the quality, it was from a camera phone! Here he is with his cousin Kate (that's right, it's a girl). She was supposed to be a cat but at the last minute decided she wanted to be Beast, one of Jake's old costumes. She cracks me up! Overall, it has been a good couple of weeks! We put an offer on a house, we should hear by Monday at the latest and last Saturday we found out what we were having! We are having a ...
BOY!!!!!
That's right! Another boy in the house! We were hoping for a boy but expecting a girl, so it was a nice surprise to see that it was a boy! I don't think I have ever seen my husband so happy in his life! I think he actually loves me a little more these days because of it!
And just to end, I love this picture of my model son!

9 comments:
Congratulations on your soon-to-be little man! They'll be such great friends and get in so much trouble together!
congrats on the boy! Nick would love if he could just knock me up. that's very exciting news.
Congrats on the baby and that it's a boy! I thought about you on election night remembering one of the last elections I was watching was with you and how we gave you such a hard time about you wanting the other side--I just hope he will do what he said he will!!
Congrats on the BOY! Yay! And I'm also with you guys in celebrating the TWO victories that happened this week. It felt great to be a part of history.
YEA conrats vikki. we r visiting april and would love to see you.
Congratulations Sal and Vicki! We are so happy for you!
Hey vikki!
I did not know you're having another little boy! Congrats!
-Stephanie :)
SO excited you are having another boy!
Congrats, I didn't even know you were expecting.
Post a Comment