Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing new!

Nothing new has been happening in my world. Same old same old over here. That is why I haven't posted anything new. So I will just give some updates.
I am 32 (I think) weeks pregnant. My scheduled C-section date is April 28th. I can't wait! I also leave work on March 27th, which makes me ecstatic. I don't like to post pictures of my belly but let's just say it is HUGE!
Salvador had his 3rd birthday on February 8th and ever since he has been Mr. Independent! He even wants to stand up and pee now! At first I was a little hesitant of the possible mess of standing up, but it is so much easier on me because I don't have to lift him onto the toliet! Plus, he has pretty good aim!
Also since he has turned 3, his daycare/preschool has given him homework! He was so excited about it and we work on a page a day when we get home. It is so cute to try to see him draw letters. He is pretty good at "t" but his "s" really struggles. And of course his name starts with an S.
Last but not least, due to popular demand (and by popular I mean like 4 people), I made Sal take a picture of me on my bike with my helmet. Please forgive the huge belly and that I might not be looking my best but I give my 4 readers what they want! Please don't make fun!

6 comments:

Rebecca M said...

I think you look fabulous so stop it!

Rachel Garces said...

Loving you on the bike.

Betsy said...

I AM LOVING that you posted that picture... My husband and I wrote bikes the other day with out helmets and I totally thought of you! Anyway, have a great day!

Mamasita said...

Is that baby sal's helment?
:0)

Jenny said...

Hey...I'm on the maybe list for tonight. Greg is helping out at his parents today, so it depends on what time he gets home as to if I can make it. So put me on the maybe list and hopefully I'll be there. CPK on 2nd street? Let me know if I'm wrong

Jenny said...

Hey, just wanted to make sure you got my voicemail. Hope all is well!