Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today was a great day!!!!!

Today just really made me love and appreciate the time I get to spend with my family. When Sal got home from school, the three of us went on a little bike ride (I didn't take any pics because Sal made me where a helmet because I am pregnant. I don't know but I know I looked like a dork).
Then we came home, ate dinner (which Sal cooked) and while Sal got ready for church, my little Salvador cleaned up the living room! Because it is a little hard to bend over with my big ol' belly, he picks things up and puts them in their place, throws trash away and puts his toys away. He also helped me load the washing machine!

I couldn't have asked for a better day!

7 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

You are killing me with that post label! SO FUNNY!!!
Glad you had such a great day! Those are always the best!

Betsy said...

So, how would the helmet help you since you are pregnant? The way it was written just make me smile... like a helment would protect you since you were pregnant. Anyway - thanks for making me smile and good luck with another job. I'll keep a good thought for you.

Mamasita said...

Hooray for family togetherness! You should always wear a helmet vicki! Rather look like a dork then drooling for the rest of your life do to a severe head trauma! Where does Sal get his good clean up skills?

Rachel Garces said...

We love family bike rides. But I would pay money to see the helmet on your head while you guys were cruising the mean streets.

Olive-us said...

I too want helmet pictures!
Family days are so fun. I'm glad you guys are able to enjoy these last months of being just the three of you!!!

Jenny said...

I'm working on something special for you. I'll be in town in March, so hopefully you'll blanket will be coming with me. Hope you like it!

Jodie said...

You are awesome! Wish I had a pic of that! Love ya