Countdown number 2: Baby is ALMOST here! Only 5 more days (if you don't count the actual day, then it is only 4). Next Tuesday, I will no longer be pregnant! YAY! I went to the doctor's today for my last checkup and everything was good. I have only gained 15 pounds in total, but I tell everyone 115 lbs so that it looks like I was super skinny when I started. I was complaining about last trimester things (lack of sleep, pain, constant movement, not being able to breathe, lack of sleep, etc...) and Dr. Chu was like, "I can take him tomorrow." At first I was like, okay but then I started to think and I told her no. She kind of looked at me funny and then I revealed my selfish reasons. I would've been in the hospital over Saturday and Sunday. When I am not having visitors or reading (which I intend on doing), I would be watching T.V. Well, there is nothing on T.V. those days and I don't want to be completely bored in the hospital, so I just kept it for Tuesday! Plus Sunday, my family would all be at church and then family dinner and my visitor count would be low. I HOPE I can last a couple more days!
Finally, having nothing to do with coundowns but here is how we have been spending our time in the heat and with little money!Playing red light, green light with cousins and friends!
5 comments:
I LOVE your reasons for waiting until the weekend past to have the baby! I must say they are all very good reasons, good thinking!
Ahhh! I hate typos! It's suppose to say: "...until the weekend TO PASS..." :) Phew.. much better.
I go to Dr. Chu too! :)
Good luck with everything girl! So many good things coming up for your an your family, it's so exciting!
Congrats to your hubby as well! What a great accomplishment!
P.S. - Your son is sooooo freakin' cute!!
it was great to see you the other day. i still can't get over your reasoning for the hospital! you must be really comfortable at 9 months pregnant!!! ;)
Post a Comment