Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The day is here!

Blogging before I go to the hospital? Check

Took a shower? Check

Will be applying makeup and doing my hair so I look good for pictures? Check

Charging camera and video camera? Check!

Had a horrible night sleep because I was anxious, nervous, scared, excited, 9 months pregnant? Check!

Played with my son and got him excited for the arrival of his little brother in 5 hours? Check!

Worried about people coming to the hospital and giving me the swine flu? Check!

Overpacked Samuel's bags with like 14 outfits because he has so many clothes and I don't know how big he will be? Check!

Packed my bags? Check!

Told Salvador he was my favorite son at least for the next 4 hours? Check!

Had Sal give me a blessing last night? Check!

I think I am ready to go!

In two hours, I will be at the hospital preparing for my C-section. I feel everything will go good and hopefully recovering will be quick and not super painful, so I can enjoy more my newborn. At 12:30, think of me as I will be delivering my ginarmous child (watch, he will weigh like 6 lbs)!

6 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Awwww, good luck with everything and congrats in advance on your little baby boy!! You sound super ready, I loved your checklist! :)

Sarah Hull said...

I am crying because I am SO excited for you!!!! Fantastic checklist. I loved the "told sal he is my favorite Son (for the next four hours)! Too cute!
I love you and wish you a glorious experience! See you & Baby Samuel soon!!!

Mamasita said...

VICKI!! I am so excited for you! God luck today! Give little Sammy an extra kiss form Aunt Kasey!

Olive-us said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
You can do it, girl! C-sections are WAY better the second time around! Stay calm and good luck! I love you so and can't wait to see that new baby boy!!!!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Congrats on your newborn son! Can't wait to see photos of him! :)