
Saturday: My sister threw me a baby shower! Super fun and LOTS of diapers. That night, Sal and I went to a suprise party for his sister. I left my camera at my sister's house (along with my son who had a sleepover) so no pictures of that!


Sunday: Conference Sunday and then we were off to Irvine Park with my family for some fun in the sun. During conference my sister called and said that Salvador was jumping off a stool and busted his lip. The outcome was not pretty. Luckily, it is looking A LOT better! (please excuse the boogers in his nose).

Monday: Shopping with my mom at Babies R' Us with her money and some giftcards and Chick Fil-A with my sister and all the kids!
Tuesday: Actually was a slow day! I woke up extra early to try to finish grading some papers I was supposed to have back to my students 2 weeks ago. I have been on maternity leave now for 3 weeks BUT I was going to have their papers finished by the time I left. Well, that didn't happen so I brought them home. I still haven't finished. Oh well, they get them back after their spring break! That night, I drove out to Brea with my sister to have a birthday dessert with one of her friends.
Wednesday: Kasey woke me up at 8:45 (yes my child sleeps in! I LOVE IT!) and I met up with her, Shawna and Sarah for breakfast! Thanks Sally for watching my child!
A couple things about this picture: 1) Shawna was there but she had already left. 2) My hair looks AWFUL! 3) Kasey is really showing her belly bump but my ginarmous belly covers hers! I am only 3 weeks from delivery!!!
After breakfast, Sarah and I did a little Easter shopping before heading back for the kids. I then picked up Salvador and we headed over to the duck pond to feed the ducks for a few minutes. (thanks for the bread, Sarah!)

That night, my friend from work took Salvador and I out to dinner and then a little more Easter shopping at the .99 cent store. I always think that place is a little lame but then when I get there, I remember how much good stuff they have! Really, I need to take more time and go there and get things. I would probably be a millionaire if I shopped there more and saved my money. I bought 12 things for Easter and spent 12 dollars! STOP IT! And it was good stuff too!
Maybe this last picture is all the pregnant girls' bellies. Kasey and Megan are arching their backs to make the bellies huge. Mine, well is just quite large. Hey, I only have 2 weeks and 4 days left, but who is counting! Kasey and Megan probably won't be friends with me after I post this picture!
9 comments:
Wow, you were busy! I love the belly pic of the 3 of you!!
Congrats to 6 years! Hope you guys have a fabulous time together, perfect timing right before baby #2 arrives!
What a fun and busy week!
I love that picture of the three baby bellies. That turned out super cute!
Can't wait to see that new bundle of yours!
Wow, what a fun week! I was just thinking of you and wondering how much longer you had till that baby comes. Love the pictures, love thoes prego bellies and love, love that they don't belong to me!
Hey, it looks like you have at least 4 readers! Sounds like you've been super busy lately...that's probably a good thing at this point. By that point I was on bedrest...BORING! It doesn't look like you're going to get much knitting in before the baby comes.:)
Looks like you guys had such a fun week. And i echo the comments already posted, i love the belly pic and am glad it's not me. although we feel like there is a missing baby, i'm not ready to produce it and don't know when i will. If i had my way i would be done now. Drop me a call if you want to get together before the baby arrives. I would love to see you guys.
What a fun week! LOVE the belly shot of the three of you - so cute!
Happy anniversary to you and Sal!
Yikes! That belly picture is a crazy! Thank you Vicki for all the fun times, presents and CANDY!! (The best gift ever!) We had the best week! You are in your final days until baby #2!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!
I think that belly picture is so so fun!
I was fine with that picture...until you let the cat out of the bag on whom those bellies belonged to!
We are celebrating our 6 year this week too! Happy Love.
Post a Comment