Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graduation Day!!

The day came and I couldn't contain myself! Most of the pics I have are on other people's camera's because I gave the camera to Sal so he could take pictures of him and his friends during graduation. It was boring listening to all the speakers but the 2 seconds they dedicated to my husband and watching him walk in to Pomp and Circumstance (maybe I get a little emotional hearing that song), was the best part of the graduation! I am so glad it is over. He goes back next semester for his credential, then onto his masters, administrative credential, and doctorate, but there is NOTHING like getting that first degree! Just a side note, don't wear heels when walking around CSULB. I don't know what I was thinking!

The three Salvadors!

The 5 year study buddy!!!!
Afterwards we had a party and had some really yummy food! Now we are just waiting for that important piece of paper in the mail!


As for an update on me, I am doing much better! Thank you all you kept me in your thoughts and prayers! I haven't had any real issues since the stroke. Just some minor headaches and fatigue but I am feeling much better. I think the fatigue is from my newborn not wanting to sleep at night. That better quickly change!!!


I will just leave you with some cute pictures of my little ones. It is amazing how differently they look but they are both so dang adorable!

4 comments:

Mamasita said...

O Happy day!!! Congrats SAL!
Vicki you look beautiful! baby sam is so squeezable!

SUMMER said...

YEAH Sal! That is SO awesome! And the new little babe could not be cuter! Congrats and I am glad you are feeling better!!!

Angela said...

congrats Sal.... I am so happy for you guys.. it's a great accomplishment... glad you are doing better...

Peck Family said...

Vikki you are looking good!