Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Samuel's blessing

We were lucky to have Sal's brother fly in from Colorado for Samuel's blessing day. It was wonderful and Sal gave a simple blessing that was absolutely beautiful. In the circle was: Sal, Sal's brother, my brother, my brother in law, my dad and Sal's dad. We then had a little get together at my sister's house afterwards complete with yummy homemade mexican food (except for the gringo guacamole prepared by my sister. But it is the best guacamole!). My parents and brother were there but they left early because they had to return to their own wards to teach.

So much has gone on in the last month since I have posted but I am not going to play catch up. Although I love these last two pictures. I was just curious on how my boys would look as blondes!



1 comment:

Rebecca M said...

What a beautiful family! Glad to see you back in blogland! Hope all is well!