Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy hair and Crazy hands

So Samuel was born with a full head of black hair and it has yet to go away. I absolutely LOVE IT! However, I have no clue what to do with it. I try to spike it but then after 10 minutes, half is spiked and half is laying flat. I try to bring out the curls, but they go straight after 10 minutes. I also try to brush it flat, but the back part won't lay flat. So, most days he just has crazy hair.
An attempt at curls.

What it normally looks like. You can't really see the hair that sticks straight up but it is there.

Pony tails. Just in case I never have a girl, at least I can have a kid who can wear pony tails. He has a mullet, which will be getting cut. Notice, it is in a ponytail.

Salvador decided to trace my hands. I think I have the next Picasso on my hands. Now I know I am a little on the chubby side, but I guess I didn't realize how big my hands were.

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

Oh my adorable!!! That hair is too cute!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I am just now seeing this post... I know exactly how you feel! Tav had so much hair when he was born. The kid didn't loose a hair on his head until we finally cut it ourselves.
When I started spending more time and product trying to fix his hair than I do my own, we knew it had to go! Tav didn't have the cute curls however! Adorable.