Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Loss of a friend

On a daily basis, Salvador is sad about something. He didn't get gum, I won't let him have ice cream at 9:00 in the morning, he has to color instead of watch cartoons, many things set off his little attitudes. Today, he had to go to the bathroom. He is very capable of going number one all by himself but for some reason he wanted me in there. I was taking care of Samuel, so I told him to go in by himself and I would be there in a minute. As he is sulking to the bathroom, I hear him tell me, "I'm not your best friend anymore." I had to laugh! I guess I lost my best friend! I need to find a new one!

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

HA! Baby jealousy maybe??

I'm sure he'll come around, once he realizes there are no better friends than momma!

Sarah Hull said...

oh how sad!

It might be the age. Ella tells me (when she is upset) "I not be in your family no more!"

tears.