So I bought a Watermelon so that Sal could make watermelon juice. It is really yummy. ANyway, he cut out the watermelon and all that was left was a watermelon hat. Boy, did both of my Sal's have fun. let's just say though that Sal (my husband) had much more fun that my son did. But afterwards, their heads smelled really good and very sticky (Sarah, you would have loved it.) I never knew how much fun a watermelon could be. 
Sal is so good with the baby. He is the fun one. He makes up goofy dances and throws him around where I am the one that is all about the hugs and kisses. I think my son has a great balance with both of us.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who knew watermelon was so fun!
Fun times.
Sal is getting so big!
And so is the baby! (totally kiddding Sal!)
STICKY SAL'S! I am SO happy that I was not at your house during the sticky watermelon "Fun"!!!!!
However, the pictures are DARLING!
That baby is just so pinchable.
I am SO happy that you are joining us on our "skinny quest". Let's walk ASAP.
Post a Comment