Friday, November 16, 2007

Nothing really

I noticed I haven't posted in a while because there is nothing really going on. I still work with hormonal teenagers everyday. I wanted to do a post about stupid things kids say but I need to get more! Trust me, they say some dumb things, things that are sometimes really dirty. Luckily, I can pretty much handle any type of gross, sexual, nasty comment. It is the dumb comments I can't handle. Oh, I know what I can talk about, NETFLIX!!! It is my new favorite website. Seriously, all of you need to join. I don't know about you but I am the WORST at returning movies on time. So I decided to join Netflix and now I absolutely love. I already rented Transformers (not a big fan of that movie, sorry rachel) and I returned that and now I have the movie Airplane (one of the funniest movies ever!) Any time I hear about some movie, I just go and add it to my list and then when I return my movie, they send me my next one! And the best part, is NO LATE FEES!!! Does anyone have good movies I could add to my list??? I pretty much like any type of movie, but especially comedy!

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I love Netflix. We order the girls movies during the week and then fun ones for us for the weekends.
It was fun to see you yesterday. I hope it was ok to post a few pictures. I am going to send those to cosco right now, so that they will be ready tomorrow.

Presley family said...

It was fun seeing you at the yogurt place. So, I had to "hunt" you down. Your little family is so beautiful!
BIG HUGS,
Presley Family

SUMMER said...

I LOVE Will Ferrell... have you seen "Blades of Glory"? It is stupid funny but entertaining. Also- I can't wait for your list of the things the kids in your class say! When will you post that one?