Saturday, November 3, 2007

No one told me

I love Halloween and it is Sal's favorite holiday. I love to decorate my house, I love the smell of pumpkin and most of all I love to see random people's costumes. Just a quick side note, why is it that Halloween brings out the inner prostitute in a lot of girls. When have you seen a police officer in black vinyl hot pants and a button down shirt with her breasts hanging out?? That is one part of Halloween I just don't get. Back to my issues. So this was my first Halloween when Sal could really enjoy trick or treating. (Unfortunately no pictures of that, I left my memory card at home). He was really good and even tried to walk into people's houses. We walked up to one house where they were watching sesame street in the background and when I tried to pull him away, he started screaming. But here is the issue, NO ONE TOLD ME HOW MUCH CANDY YOU GET!! I love candy but when you are trying to lose weight, it is your mortal enemy. When we got home, his little pumpkin was 3/4 full with candy and we only went around the block! I now see why parents don't like trick or treating. There is so much candy in my house but luckily my son hasn't figured out where it is (it is on my table in a grocery bag). I am glad he is still to small to enjoy candy but I know next year, he is going to so many cavities and I know I am going to gain 50 pounds just from all the candy. Sal's mom made him a bear costume for Halloween and I was supposed to be a tiger but again, I have never seen a prostitute tiger, so I dressed up as a hunter for our ward party and then was a nudist on strike for halloween (no creativity. I just didn't dress up.) My little lion and my big bear. All of us giving our best "roar". More random pictures for the night. Just so you know, my mother-in-law called herself, "Elecktra."

No comments: