Thursday, November 22, 2007

Family Pictures

Seriously, Sarah did such a good job on our family pictures, it was hard to pick which ones we would include on our Christmas card. Here are just a few of the 166 pictures she took. I don't know what we are laughing at but I love this picture!This is by far one of my favorite pictures! I love both of the guys so much! I die over them!! We told him to show his mean face and his happy face. These are what we got. I swear my son is can give some dirty looks!

Thanks Sarah, you did such an amazing job!!!!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

such beautiful pictures.

SUMMER said...

These are great Vicki! Sarah is really good. Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachel Garces said...

Love the pics. He is so adorable. hey, shoot me an email with your address. I have some mail to send you. An invite to our christmas party on the 8th and a christmas card. here's my email
djfiveo@yahoo.com.

Presley family said...

Very beautiful family!!!

sheena said...

I love his angry face!!

Jim and Allison said...

Love the pictures. Your hair looks great too Vicki.It's definitely moments like these that makes ya reflect on the great blessing that it is to have a family of your own to love and live life with!I love family pictures.(Not taking them however-Lauren is a bear!)But somehow all the cares of the world just disappear and its just you with your sweet family. SO sweet.