Meet Salvador! He is really good at sweeping the floor and picking up trash. Most of the time it gets in the trash. You might find it hidden later but at least he moved it from its original place. He'll pick up the toys in your house and might even grace you will some entertainment. He can sing you his rendition of "Itsy Bitsy Spider," "The Barney song" or "Popcorn Popping," hand motions come with every performance. He is really good at giving kisses and is more than willing to give you a hug. You can get all of this for the low price of a handful of chesse-its (goldfish will work too) and a sucker (but not the ones with gum in the middle). If you would like to hire him, go ahead and give his mom a call and we will see what we can do!
Is this considered child labor???
5 comments:
Hi Vicki!
I've heard about you from Sarah and Megan, so I'm so glad you commented! Maybe we'll meet in person soon! :) I might have to do a run by Weinerschnitzel... that actually sounds great right now.
Consider him hired! I am so excited to be in bloginsphere! Took me long enough. Is there anyone else I know from Long Beach who has one? I am thinking you keep in touch with the LB crowd still. Your little man is darling, loved your Christmas card. I'll check back often for updates! We'll for sure get together during our next Cali visit!
Are Thursday afternoons good for him?
He's hired! We have tons of cheezeits, gold fish and suckers around this place. I love it!
WOW- I can't even bribe Haven to help me clean up her room! You are one LUCKY mom!!! How much do you think he would charge me an hour?
Post a Comment