I have no pictures to put in this blog but after reading it, you will thank me! My son did a first this week. I couldn't help but laugh and Sal is still grossed out by it. We decided to give Salvador a bath (because we are good parents like that). We put him and decided to sit in the hallway and read scriptures, so we could watch him at the same time. Anyways, we heard him playing and splashing. Then all of a sudden, we hear him coughing like he is going to throw up. He likes to drink bath water and sometimes he drinks too much and gags. Anyway, I get up to see if he is okay and I walk into the bathroom and it smells like the nasty fart. I ask him if he farted and he says, "No." I then think the worst, that he has pooped in the bath tub. I look in the water and don't see any poop, so at this point I am baffled by the smell. AND THEN I SAW IT! He had, in fact, pooped in the bathtub but him being the nice kid that he is, he picked up all the poop pellets and tried to throw them in the trash can. Out of the 6, he made 3 (I would say that is pretty acurate for a 2 year old). I was dying laughing! But the thing that grossed Sal out the most, is that he drank the water. He said it was like letting our kid drink toliet water! So we took him out, drained the bathtub, cleaned it out and put him back in. To top it all of, I put him on top of the toliet seat and he peed all over the toliet seat cover! I think I was laughing too hard to really be disgusted by the whole thing! I guess from now on, we are going to have to actually be watching him in the bathtub to make sure this doesn't happen again. I guess scripture study will have to come at a different time.
Have your kids done anything disgusting like this???
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Spencer was sitting in the tub the other day, noticing his boy parts, then peed right into his mouth.
Riley and Carson are the worest when it comes to poop stories! Riley pooped in the bath with Tyler and Carson in there with him. I just heard a lot of screaming and found the girls trying to get out of the bath as quick as they could. Back when Riley and Carson were little, I would try to put them down to a nap, and they just wouldn't go to sleep.....then I would come in to find poop rubbed all over our nice white crib. I swear Riley just waited to poop when it was nap time. This didn't happen just once, or twice, or three times......Welcome to Mother Hood!
Yes!!--I'm not the only one who has had their kids do sick stuff. My first-Nick-was an angel...he did nothing of that sort. Anna on the other hand is a whole other story...she has pooped her pants, and spreaded all over her crib--not once but twice and has pooped in the bathtub with her brother right next to her--needless to say that was a fast bath and then more fresh water to wash them all over again...the joys of being a mom.
Post a Comment