This is the stool after!
Salvador using his new stool! He loves it!
So I got bored on Friday night and decided to redecorate my bathroom. My bathroom seriously looks like something out of the 1980's. It was blue tile in the shower and blue linoleum. The sink is this cream color and then everything else is white (I rent. Trust me, I wouldn't pick those colors!). Anyway, we had an ugly blue shower curtain and blue as our main color! It was horrible and dull. I decided to spice it up and make it pretty and this is what I came up with! I love it. My bathroom is REALLY small, so this is the best picture I could get! When Sal and I were engaged, he said he wanted the bathroom to be pink and I was not having it. I thought he wanted baby pink but this whole time he wanted hot pink. I am glad my husband has good taste. I love the new colors!
4 comments:
Vicki Gerken! I was thinking about you not too long ago, glad I found you here! You should email me sometime hilyjean@yahoo.com Your son is the cutest kid! And I like the bathroom too! Hope to hear from you soon! Hilarie(Jenks)Goodwin
Vicki ,cute. I will call you back. SOON!!
What a cute idea!! Your hubby is very talented!! How fun! Where do I sign up to have him make one for us! wink!!
bjbhjb
Post a Comment