Saturday, March 29, 2008

The end to a great spring break

Unfortunately for me, I must go back to work on Monday but I must say I have had a busy and very eventful week. Everyday I always had something to do and hardly was ever home (thanks to those who helped out with my fun week.) Luckily, Sal's spring break started on Friday, so we got to spend his first day and my last day together. We had a nice relaxing morning and then it was off to the beach with my sister and her family. It was a beautiful day and the weather was absolutely perfect. I can't even imagine not living in California. I don't know how I did it for 2 years in Utah!

I don't know if you can tell in the picture but Salvador decided to eat some sand and Sal took a picture of it in his mouth. This is the after picture.So we weren't planning on him for going in the water. He decided he wanted to put his feet in the water so he actually walked up to the waves and put his feet in. However, when he tried to turn around, another wave came and he lost his footing and fell into the water. Of course, I had to take a picture before I helped him. I was dying laughing. Sorry, I guess I am a bad mom!


That night, I was able to go out for girl's night with Shawna, Kendall, Cherri and my sister-in-law Ili (Sarah got sick at the last minute and wasn't able to make it. We missed you!!!) We went to get our nails done, even though Ili and I went to the wrong place, and then we headed off to Red Robin for some dinner. We were stuffed and decided not to go to Golden Spoon. It was nice and relaxing. Thnaks girls for a fun night


Saturday, Salvador started his tiny tumblers class and we had so much fun. He loved it and is starting to get the hang of somersaults. I am hoping by the end of this 5 week class, he will be doing them on his own. Sorry no pictures about that.

I was so happy to have this week off to bond with my son and husband and friends. I can't wait until summer when I have 2 1/2 months off. I look forward to that!

2 comments:

Presley family said...

It looks like you had a GREAT spring break!! I know as a teacher you deserve it!! What a wonderful time with your sweet little boy!!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie

Mamasita said...

Victoria,
I'm a mutha blogger!