Friday, May 1, 2009

Samuel James Zuniga

Samuel James Zuniga was born April 28, 2009 at 12:55 pm. He weighed 8lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long! He gave a little fight during the c-section so they had to suction him out, which was hard because of his long, black beautiful hair. Here he is! We love him so much!
More pictures to come later! I am tired, sore and emotional!

19 comments:

Kenny said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet little (big) Samuel!

Olive-us said...

He is the SWEETEST little guy!!! I can't wait to see you two again. Hope your recovery is going well.

Kelly said...

Congrats! Well, he didn't come out 6 pounds at least. :) I hope you are all doing well. Let me know if you need anything & try to get some rest.

Rachel Garces said...

He's beautiful.....Congrats mommy.....get lots of rest!!!!

The Rex Family said...

He is SO cute! Love all that dark hair! Congratulations!

carrfamily4 said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so darn cute. I hope your recovery is going well. Please let me know if you guys need anything.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! he is sooo precious and I can't believe how much hair he has!!!!! :)

SUMMER said...

He's another doll! I love the last picture of him sucking his two fingers... my younger came out doing that and still does. So sweet! Congrats!

Titel Troop said...

Congratultions, he's adorable and I love all the dark hair. Hope all is going well!

Sarah Hull said...

He really is so darling. I loved holding him the other day and want to do more of that soon.
Love you!
p.s. You look great!

The Peterson's said...

Congrats! I love all of that hair!

Mamasita said...

A-DOR-A-BLE !!!

Hess Fam said...

Hooray for the Zunigas. I'm so happy for you guys. He is adorable. Can't wait to see more!

Brian and Kara said...

Congrats!! Glad to hear you are both healthy and happy. Try to get some rest!!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Congratulations Sal and Vicki! Samuel is so darling - now you have two cute little boys! We wish you all the best!

Tanna said...

What a handsome little boy! Congrats, and I love the name.

Angela said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys... another boy.. HOW FUN!! SOOOO precious!! Hope you are doing well.

A Rosie Family said...

Congrats!! He's a cutie!

The Sohm's said...

Congrats Vicki!! He is so cute. Newborns are so fun!