10 days later and 7 bottles of pills for a disease that we don't know what I have, I have come home to my 3 favorite people in the world.
I still have no idea what is causing my headaches, neither do the doctors but I think they were afraid I was becoming addicted to demmoral, so I was sent home. By the way, I LOVE demmoral! I basically was told it should just go away with time. 5 doctors told me that, so I am hoping that is what will happen so I can get back to normal life. Let me tell you, the WORST pain of my life and would not wish it on my worst enemy.
I am just glad to be home (and 35 lbs lighter)!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that and hoping no more headaches come your way! Feel better and enjoy your family!
Vicki, I am SO glad you are home, but I am SO sad they don't know what is wrong! That is super scary!
I felt so bad that the day after I talked to you and told you that I'd like to have Salvador over I ended up with that kidney stone. While I was going through that I kept thinking of you wondering how the heck you were able to handle all of that pain and frustration!
Are you at your parents and do you still need to be on bed rest? I need to just call you!
Who needs a diet... just admit yourself into the hospital and BAM the weight falls off!!! Nice job with the -35!!! I am sure you'd rather have the 35 than have gone through all of that!
I'm so glad you are back home, enjoying your new little boy (and the 2 bigger, older ones as well). I hope the pain is GONE, GONE, GONE soon!
I am glad you are home. I guess you are done having kids!?! I will call you tomorrow.
Glad to hear you are home and that you can enjoy your favorite 3 boys. Sorry to hear about the headaches and sorry to hear they can't figure out what is causing them. Thats no fun. Hopefully they will go away with time. let me know if you need anything.
I hope you feel better really fast....that is so awful with a family.
Get well soon Vicki!
How are you feeling now? I need to call you!
I'm so glad you made it home ok. That is so crazy and scary! Every once in a while we will get a patient post partum in the ICU with these sort of problems and it always seems to be a bit of a mystery. I hope that you are feeling better and hopefully they will figure out what exactly what the problem is/was. Please let me know if I can do anything to help!!
Thinking of you!
I was just looking at the grad pictures and thinking to myself - WOW, she looks great! I see now the secret! :) heehe.. congrats on all your exciting events!!
Post a Comment