Last night, I went out on a much needed girl's night out!!! It was Sarah, Megan, Shawna and myself. We went to get our toes and nails done and then went to Outback. It was a very interesting night full of lots of laughs, especially at the nail salon.
Sarah made a new friend at the salon. This little girl was cracking us up because she kept showing off her underwear and talking to Sarah. After Sarah, she walked over to Megan and was showing off her toys and talking. We didn't know how to get rid of her. The purpose of this night was no kids. For more pictures and information on this, I am sure Sarah or Shawna will have more on this. This salon, I personally like their work but their decor is a little off. I wish I would have gotten a picture. The have no pictures on the wall except for a poster for the HBO movie "Big Love." I don't get it.
After that, we headed over Outback for some food. What is a girl's night without food? It was delicious and I probably gained 100 pounds (so much for my diet. Luckily I ate good during the daytime). We had the funnest waitress and good times. We have decided to try to get together at least once a month. Kasey, WE MISS YOU!
Sarah made a new friend at the salon. This little girl was cracking us up because she kept showing off her underwear and talking to Sarah. After Sarah, she walked over to Megan and was showing off her toys and talking. We didn't know how to get rid of her. The purpose of this night was no kids. For more pictures and information on this, I am sure Sarah or Shawna will have more on this. This salon, I personally like their work but their decor is a little off. I wish I would have gotten a picture. The have no pictures on the wall except for a poster for the HBO movie "Big Love." I don't get it.
8 comments:
That was a fun girls night. the salon situation was such a crack up. I was dying with that little random girl.
I am starving right now and outback sounds so good again.
fun times. We need Kasey to make it complete.
That little girl in the undies seemed hilarious!!! Fun group for girl's night! I love a girl's night out. They are just so needed as moms!
Hiya!
Can I add you to my buddy list? :) I just made this blog the other day and finding people I know! Great blog by the way.
That was so much fun!
I love all your blogs that I have missed over my "break".
Hey Vicki!
I am so glad you found me. Of course I remember you. I checked out your blog and your family is adorable. Your little boy is so cute. Well, glad to hear from you and hear you are doing so well. Keep in touch.
Kim
Vicki, Hi! Love your blog!I just put you on my page...do you mind? I know it is so fun to keep in touch this way! Your little guy is SO adorable, and you all look really great!
Vicki-
Seems like you are still having a ball like always. It would be so fun to get together sometime like old times with everyone. Your family is really cute. Glad that everything is going well for you.
Keep in Touch-
Heather
Hello Zuniga Famiy
Post a Comment