Monday, March 17, 2008

PLEASE!!!!!

My spring break is next week, from March 24th-March 28th. I want to have some type of playdate with all the girls! Can we please set something up? I always miss the fun playdates because of my lame job and now that I have a week off, I want to use my time to have fun. My husband still has school, my sister will have just had a baby, so I want to hang out! I want to feel like I have friends!! So let's get together and do something fun!!!!

AMANDA, I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG, SO COULD WE PLEASE PLAN A DAY TO HANG OUT? CALL ME BACK ASAP!!!

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Vicki,
Of course I remember you! How are you? You've got yourself some cute boys! Where are you teaching? I'd love a playdate with you during your spring break but I don't think we could handle 12 hours in the car. I'll send you an email and we'll keep in touch!
Tanna

Rachel Garces said...

Come visit us at the Beach.

Presley family said...

I am sure we will be doing something if you want to hook up!
Julie

Jeanette said...

shannon and I are planning a day at pumpkin park on thursday. AND I just got the boys one of those plastic kiddie pools, you are welcome anytime.