1. I am so cold. Why did I wear flip-flops to work today? Wait, why am I complaining? People are fighting blizzards right now and I can wear flip flops in January. It is great to live in California.!
2. How do I get my kid to stop crying when he cries for NO reason? (Everyone reading this, can you please help me with this? The other day, we put him in his room after he cried for 10 straight minutes for no reason and that still didn't help. I don't want to give into him but it gets so hard when all they do is SCREAM!?
3. I can't believe Heath Ledger died. I swear if he would have met me, we would have been really great friends. (does anyone else think like this?)
4. I know Genise reads my blog so I am going to change my settings so she can leave comments!
5. I am sure some of my friends are having some play/lunch date with other moms and I am stuck at work with 160 hormonal teenagers. How is this fair? (Kasey, you know what I am talking about!)
6. I don't know how parents with a lot of kids are not in a mental institution. They deserve some kind of award. I don't know how single parents do it. I don't know how I would stay sane if I didn't have Sal.
So those are just some of the things that went through my mind today as I was walking into work?
What random things did you think about today?
10 comments:
Kids are all about who can outlast who.. You just have to outlast him a few times until he gets it.. at least that's how Belen is.
Random thought-
what is the point of having toys for kids? I watch my kids and all they do is dump everything out and then walk away... they don't play with the toys, they just dump and dash. And so that leads me to my next thought... why then, do I have the urge to buy them stuff?
FYI- Heath and I have been bffs since "10 things I hate about you"
My eyes will miss him.
oh- and I applied with CAVA, spoke with your sis, and hopefully she is puting in a good word as we speak!
You are so fun! I have to admit I often find my find myself talking to myself about the most random things!!! I agree with Katie.. they test you to see how far the can push you. Be strong!!!! Hang in there!
BIG HUGS,
Julie
You are SO funny! I love to read your blog!!! Some of my thought today were 1,2 and 3 of yours!!!!
Random thoughts, don't think I have a day without them. I think 1 is the hardest. Everything is new and what to do? I often wonder how a 2 yr old can have us wrapped so tight around their little fingers. Give some and take some, it's what you call being a mom.
why do I love you so much? I am so glad we have come into each others lives again. Seriously, every memory i have from after high school until I got married has you in them. Crazy that we kind of just let each other go. Well I'm a cali girl for life so I'm going nowhere. We need to just have a standing date at least once a month. Are you guys going to Sarah's celeb bash? Nick and I can't figure out who to be.
HI Vicki! I just wanted to let you know that we probably won't be at Disneyland in the evening. I'm going to try to be home by 3 or 4 so Matthew can spend time with his b-day girl! We'll miss ya!
your blog is adorable, it is my new favorite website, you always make me laugh and have always been a great friend, even though you have probably disowned me. i promise i am not such a debbie downer all the time, and i need to make it up to you, maybe we should go to in-n-out for memories sake? having three kids is absolutely NUTS, oh wait, make that 4 (my husband doubles as a rebellious teenage son)...let's meet asap, i will drive to long beach w/ my crew....p.s. that "latin lover" shirt, cutest thing i have ever seen....p.s.s i LOVED your phone messages they got me thru a rough patch p.s.s.s. you can't abanden me, because who else but you knows what doveflys17 is? p.s.s.s.s. angela carter, enough said, okay, maybe not enough said, but, do you remember CRAZY fairytale class? i love you, amanda
Thanks for changing your settings so I can leave comments!
--Genise
Look at Sarah Hulls blog... I left two comments that pertain to you!
I feel the Heath comment. Didn't we go see "10 things" together with Rachel? I have loved him ever since. When ever anyone would ask who my favorite actor was, I would say Him. Just because he was young and hot and awesome in "A Knights Tale"...
Post a Comment