Monday, October 29, 2007

Disneyland...FINALLY!!!!!

So I finally took my son to Disneyland. I was having a bad day at work a couple of Fridays ago so Sal took the baby and me to Disneyland to get our passes. Let me tell you , this was HUGE!! Sal hates Disneyland but just to cheer me up, he went and got a pass so we could go. I never knew that Disneyland was so crowded on Friday nights. We only went on 2 rides and then went home. It took us like 30 minutes just to get out of the parking lot. Well, I decided to take the day off from work today to take a mommy and son day. We went back to Disneyland and this time it wasn't too crowded. We had fun. He loved the rides and was intrigued by everything. We only stayed about 2 hours and that was perfect. I love living in Southern Cal just to be able to go to Disneyland and see the fun in my son's eyes. Now, I just hope my husband will eventually find that same excitement. This was Sal's first ride ever at Disneyland. Sal and Sal enjoying the carosel. This was from the time just Sal and I went. He was so happy to go on Dumbo. He loved it! Whoever said the teacups were fun?? We didn't even spin it and I still got dizzy. That is the lamest ride EVER!!! Also, Pinnochio is the scariest ride ever! I was afraid my son was going to scream half way through it but he did good. Aren't kids rides supposed to be light and happy???

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Dumbo was Jake's favorite ride when he was that age. But it always had the longest line. aAd yeah, those fantasy land rides are WAY scary.

SUMMER said...

Man- that kid was all smiles the whole day!!! Don't you just love that place?