About a week and a half ago, I went to the best hair dresser ever to have my hair died back to blonde. Because I have been brown for so long, Megan was afraid that if I went completely blonde, that my hair would be damaged. So she only did a partial highlight, but it is pretty blonde and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Plus she cut off about 3 inches and now my hair is back to being pretty again! Everyone should go and see Megan when they want to get their hair done! They WILL NOT be disappointed. Don't look at the mess in thebackground.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SUPER MODEL!!!! VICKI I love it! You look gorgeous! I am so excited to go to Megan this weekend.
I seriously love your hair.
sad news... i am actually not going to be able to make it to the layers party. I totally forgot about my friend that is coming into town from Arizona and she and her 3 kids are staying at my house that night. Maybe can I just order something and it will go towards your party?
Vicki! It looks GREAT! What a Hottie you are!!! Megan Hess does ROCK!!!
Oh Vicki,
That is so nice of you. Thank you for the compliments and I loved doing your hair and getting to know you better. You look great in the pics. Thanks for a fun night!
You're so sassy! I love it!
Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.
Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.
Post a Comment