Sunday, October 7, 2007

I hate stuffed animals!


So I have never washed stuffed animals before. I am sure many of you are thinking how disgusting and what a bad mother but my son doesn't really play with them. Anyway, last night he peed in his bed and some of his animals in there smelled like pee so I decided to hand wash them. What a pain in the butt! Does anyone else feel my pain? You have to scrub and scrub and scrub and it still doesn't seem to get the soap out. And to top it all off, I swear my hands are going to fall off or be permantely cramped up because of trying to squeeze out all of the water! Either my son will never have any more stuffed animals or they will just be dirty because that was a pain! Do you guys wash the stuffed animals?

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

two words: washing machine

Sarah Hull said...

VICKI.... Seriously, put it in the washing machine. I put everything in there... pillows, shoes, the works!

zuniga family said...

i thought you weren't able to put those things in the washing machine.

carrfamily4 said...

Vicki, I put everything in the washing machine. It works great. I have had to wash my of animals and soft toys due to accidents and the machine works great. Your hair looks great. How is your diet going???
Julie

Sarah Hull said...

Vicki, Ella spent the first year of her life throwing up... SHE almost went in the washing machine. I think I've done a whole load of just stuffed animals.
YES YES YES, I would LOVE to take your family picture and pictures of little Sal Jr.
If you want all 50 of our kids to come to your layers party, I will see if my friend wants to come. Maybe I can get bryant to watch at least 3 or 4 of them.

SUMMER said...

I Second all this!!! Haven's mungy cat goes through about once a month and comes out a much lighter shade (gross)!!!

carrfamily4 said...

hey vicki, glad the diet is going well. Mine is going well. What time is your layers party on Thursday. I would love to come.
Let me know

Mamasita said...

Amen everybody..Vicki get it together!! Throw that crap in the machine..better yet GET RID OF THEM!!! Stuffed animals??Are you kidding? They are nesting grounds for all things we give our kids shots for..okay that was a stretch..you get it.

sheena said...

Wow I almost felt so bad for not hand washing all my kids dirty stuff....but come to find out I'm not to only one who USES THE WASHING MACHINE.

And thank you Sarah--they really do need a machine for kids.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! R u retarded!!??? PUT IT IN THE WASHER MACHIENE. WHERE R U FROM? STUPID PLANET???!!! COME ON!! MY GOD!! DO 9 people have to tell u this. and if your not a bad mom,Then id work on punishing your son about wetting the bed.