My sister-in-law Genise finally gave birth to Austin James Gerken on Saturday night around 10:30 pm. He weighed 9lbs 11 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is so cute and had the cutest mouth. She was in labor for over 24 hours but only had to push for 52 minutes. Now, I have never had to push, but from what they say, that is pretty good for such a big baby! She and the baby are both doing really good and my brother couldn't stop smiling. They were both so excited and so exhausted. I can't wait for them to come home so I can go over and see my cute little nephew. I wish I would have taken more pictures but my camera died. UGHHH! Oh, and I just found out my sister is having a girl. That will bring her final count up to 3 girls and one boy! It is baby season in my family! Austin at one hour old.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OUCH!!! I'm glad to see your sister-in-law is smiling! Congrats to your family!
don't new, little babies make you want one? But my baby making is on permanent hold until I decide I want more. I'm a little overwhelmed right now. And I'm finally getting my pre baby body back and I don't want to ruin it.
Lets seriously find some time to get together, we keep saying we will and don't. Does that mean we're flaky or just busy?
Both the new baby and your sis in law are darling! Congrats Aunt Vicki!
Hi Vicki,
I know I've met you before through Sarah, but I know Genese too! Your blog is so funny. I used to work with Genese and am sooo happy for her. Pass along my well wishes please!
Post a Comment