Alright, Rachel this is for you. You better leave a comment.
I've Been Tagged....
Jobs I've had.
1. Blockbuster
2. College Aide
3. Phone Surveyor
4. Substitute teacher
5. High school teacher.
Places I've lived.
1. Long Beach, CA
2. Logan, UT
3. Bellflower, CA
Food I love.
1. Mexican Food
2. Sal's tuna
3. Taco Bell
4. More mexican food.
Websites I visit
1. Blogs
2. Caliva.org
3. hotmail
4. Washington Mutual
Places I'd Rather Be
1. On vacation ANYWHERE
2. not at work.
3. Being a stay at home mom
4. shopping
Movies I love
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. The notebook
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. Chicago
5. Mr. Deeds
Shows I Watch
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. Prison Break
3. House
4. America's next top model
5. The Hills!
People I tag:
Anybody that wants to do it!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I totally know who you are! We are in your old home ward now.. I just talked to your mom yesterday at church:). your family is really cute, Skippy says hi!
Vicky whats up!!!!!
It's Skippy. Katie said you and Sal had a blog. I see your mom and dad everyweek in church. (I'm in the Woodruff ward now!) Love your pics.
Skip
Tell Rachel and Nick Hi for me. They sent us a message but I dont know how to write them back.
RACHEL... why is your blog blocked??? I don't have your email... so i thought i'd leave a comment on Vicki's.
Vicki... Tell Skippy and Katie I said "hi". How fun that they are in woodruff ward.
problem fixed, nick let me unblock it. he was being paranoid about the whole cop thing. but i'm not blocked anymore. thank you for responding to my tag. I totally remember hanging out with you at Blockbuster. Good times.
Post a Comment