Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 Things that make a great date!









Sal and I had the wonderful opportunity to have a date night on Friday! It was so well deserved. I decided there are 4 things that make a great date. One: a free babysitter!! Grandparents are great at this. Thankfully, my parents watched Salvador so that Sal and I could have some alone time. Two: A HOT date! Can I just say my husband is so good looking! Of course I want to take him out and show him off! I am sure you all feel this way about your significant others. THREE: A gift certificate for dinner! What is better than free dinner? (Wait until number 4). For my birthday, I got a gift certificate to Claim Jumper so we went and enjoy a nice dinner. The gift card didn't quite cover the whole bill but who can go to Claim Jumper and only spend 20 dollars? FOUR: 2 free gift certificates to the movies! Yep, we went on a date and only spent 20 dollars. It can't get better than that! It was a wonderful night with a wonderful man. Unfortunately, after we picked up Salvador from my mom's, he puked all over himself and my car. That kind of was a bummer but I couldn't let that ruin the wonderful 5 hours of alone time with Sal.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

What a cute picture of you two. You guys are a darling couple. I am glad that you had such a fun date.... and only spending $20.00!!! That's awesome! Way to go vickster!

Olive-us said...

That's a great picture of the two of you.
How nice to be able to have such a wonder night and better to have it be partially paid for.
I heart gift certificates!

Rachel Garces said...

What a fun night you had. Anytime you can go out for almost free is so much more fun. Let's figure a time to chat and get together.

A Rosie Family said...

Hey girlie! So thats great that you and Sal got a good date night. I dont know about you but for us those don't come too often! Looks like fun.. I'm jealous. So thanks for the coments. I think we are past the shock of another baby and are getting excieted.(NOT PLANNED) Porter just turned 3 in August. Phearson will be 1 next week. Yea.. three kids 3 and under. Should be fun!! Pray for me!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.